P90X Tuesday Check In

jjswimmom

Cathlete
Good Morning P90X'ers! Too tired after 14 hr. field trip w/DS class to post yest., but enjoyed reading about all your w/outs! Today is Legs/Back & Ab Ripper for me. Might add in some Cathe legs too!

Christine - Those diamond p-ups are hard - Awesome you are conquering those! Great improving strength! I will also miss C/B next mth, glad to hear other w/outs fun too! Are you doing well with the running and xing? I am thinking of running some. Need to buy new shoes 1st!

Anne - Welcome to the tall club! Love it now, but rough growing up tall! Glad to know you love Bryan's yoga!

Kathy - welcome to the check in! Haven't done CS yet, but looking forward to it!

Lorrie - Phase 3- congrats! Sounds like you are tackling those p/ups on your toes!

Amy G - what is trotting? Running for you too? Way to go! Sounds like you are having fun teaching Bootcamp! How many students do you train?

Carole - Thank you for the shoe reply. I also look for what is on sale! When/what is your next race?

Alicia - 2 soccer games sound like a w/out to me!! I am in awe - never played a soccer game. Know you do lots of running!

I'll check back in after w/outs! Happy P90xing and eat clean!

Janet...you are welcome. I have a 50K run coming up July 15th. Have fun with Legs & Back...:)

I am doing GS legs standing section and a 6 mile tempo run.

Have a good day the rest of you P90Xers...:)

Whew! Just finished CS - that one really gets me sweaty. It is interesting to see the strength gains from the last time I did this workout a month ago. Very encouraging! I missed a few days of my last recovery week because of travel for work - so I am looking forward to a full week of the recovery workouts!

Have a great day P90x'ers!!!

Carole - WOW! 50K! STRONG! Where is this race? Hope w/outs are fun today!

Anne - CS makes you sweat..good news. Looking forward to that one. What do you like about it?

Hope everyone has great P90x w/outs today. L/B w/ab/rip for me. I am wiped. (could be the field trip!) I want to add a run or two this wk.

Christine - how's the running/xing going together?

Off to work and buy some run. shoes!

Happy Xing & eat clean!

Happy Tuesday X'ers. Anne I know exactly what you mean about seeing those gains. What a fun thing about this series.

As you know I just started phase 3. Know the best thing about those recovery weeks? No Plyometrics! UGH! I just finished it, and Tony's right - it is a love hate thing. Didn't get in a run today - too many activities with the monsters.

Enjoy the sweat!

Lorrie

Good morning all!

I took Carole's advice and did Plyo X today - I like that, I have to admit. Later this morning I am going for a run - 3/4 miles. I took a bendryl last night so I was a bit tired when I got up, but the plyos really helped with that.

The running and X'ing is an interesting combination. The P90X series gives me the feeling of being in the gym with the guys, and adding running just adds to that. It's more of a back to basics approach, seriously. I mean what with the push ups, pull ups, running - even the plyo's are pretty basic moves. So, I'm enjoying it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.