P90X grad...what next?

NinjaMom

Cathlete
Sorry about starting yet another P90X thread but I recently finished my first round and I'm at a loss about what to do now. I was thinking of switching back to endurance based total body w/o's to create "muscle confusion" since I was doing 8-10 rep with heavy weights but I really prefer the heavier weight/lower rep pattern.

Just wondering what my fellow Xers did after graduation and if you have any advice.

Thanks!!

JJ

P90X+, of course! These are a little more endurance based than P90X. I actually liked the cardio better in this one. Abs/Core+ is much tougher than Ab Ripper X. I love the hanging moves. He does a variety of standing, sitting, lying and hanging moves which makes it fun and challenging. More types of pullups/chinups.

Of course, if you haven't ordered it yet, STS would also be a great choice!

Marcy

ITA, Marcy!

I've done P90X 4 times now. I have changed it up each time and now am basically just using the 3 weight workouts a week and my own cardio.

However, this week I did Cathe's Slow & Heavy. I LOVED it for a change!

And congrats on being a P90X grad!

I found Cathe just before I was done doing P90x (about 6 mos ago) so I got a few of her tapes and that is what I have been doing along with mixed cardio. I also do P90x's yoga about once every two weeks and plyo every now and then.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.