P90 Masters

Yes - if you like Tony!! I loved them. I did Core Cardio on Saturday and Plyo Legs on Sunday. My abs even felt the core one ...even after doing the butts and gutts rotation recently and working the heck out of my abs with Cathe lately. They both made me sore in places I'm not normally sore which is a good thing and I had fun doing them!! I really liked Plyo Legs. Although, I'd get some more opinions cuz I'm not really picky with instructors. I've liked DVD's by some people that most of the Cathe Forum shuns. I like variety. I thought they were excellent though.

I agree, I just received my DVD's and today I did Plyo legs, it was a fantastic workout and I think Tony is funny and entertaining....my legs, butt, and thighs were on fire!

I just got mine the other day and did Plyo Legs tonight. This will be a nice workout to work in with my Cathes especially since it's all done with your body weight and no weights. By that I mean that it will give some nice muscle confusion to your body! We'll see how I feel tomorrow! :)

I think this would be a great addition for those that do FreeStyle (well maybe I don't really know that much about it!) But with that said, it was a fun workout and I really felt it in my butt, quads and hams!

Jo

For those that have done these, what level exerciser are these for? Are they easier or tougher than P90X?

I liked Tony a lot but I don't think I can *take* another negative BB experience.

i did these last week... i like plyo legs... it was fun although definitely an intermediate workout not advanced

core cadio... tony is uber annoying in this! i handled tony in p90X.. and even in plyo legs.. but he really annoyed and ticked me off in core cardio (why does he have to do the "oh this is so easy... think i'll take a nap".. uh.... duh... you are the instructor.. it should be easy for you.. but remember.. you are marketing to an audience!)

i didn't like that you got your hearrate up and immediatley got on the floor (with your heartrate still up)... i was always told to bring your heartrate down before laying down or bringing your head lower than or level with your heart?)

this too was an intermediate workout (more on the easy side of intermediate) and because tony was sooooo annoying in it.. i won't be doing it too often!

i'm glad i got them for 20% + $5 off... i would have been disaapointed had i paid full price!

christine: definitely easier than p90x... i believe they are marketed to come after power 90... but before p90x...

the plyo legs is a lot lower impact than p90x's plyometrics!

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.