ovulation calculator

lulu68

Cathlete
Hello. I think I'm ovulating, does anyone know what website to go for an accurate ovulation prediction. When you first notice ovulation is it bes to have intercourse rite away or do I have pretty much all day? Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

Lourdes

Get an ovulation predictor kit at a drugstore. Clearblue has a great one, but I've also had luck with the regular CVS brand.

No website can accurately tell you when you're ovulating.
If you get a positive response with the kit, it means that you will ovulate in the next 24-48 hours.

When I got a positive response from my kit, we had intercourse for the next two days. I'm 14 weeks pregnant now!

>Get an ovulation predictor kit at a drugstore. Clearblue has
>a great one, but I've also had luck with the regular CVS
>brand.
>
>No website can accurately tell you when you're ovulating.
>If you get a positive response with the kit, it means that you
>will ovulate in the next 24-48 hours.
>
>When I got a positive response from my kit, we had intercourse
>for the next two days. I'm 14 weeks pregnant now!

Lourdes: Congratulations! What kit did you use?

I would suggest the book "Taking Charge of your Fertility"
It has so much great information on charting your cycle and figuring out what the best days to try are.

I've gotten pregnant twice using the suggestions in this book.

Thanks!

I used the Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation kit. It's the one that comes up with the smiley face for a positive response (not the super fancy and expensive one where you test daily).

I also, on the same evening (call it a backup!) used the CVS version. Just the generic "ovulation predictor kit". Both came up positive.

So if you think you're ovulating, go get a test ASAP. These are designed to catch the LH surge immediately before you ovulate, not the actual ovulation itself. Thus the "you will ovulate in the next 24-48 hours" with a positive response.

Hi! I have been using pregnancy and ovulation calculator and calendar because it helps a lot. I use it mostly on the year I am pregnant because I want to monitor my child's health and my health too..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.