Overdose on muscle relaxant!

skatch

Cathlete
Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache and back pain that I've been having recently. I blindly took 2 muscle relaxants when I was supposed to only take 1! I didn't realize this until morning.. about 7 hours later! 800mg of ibuprofen and 1000mg of methocarbamol. Kinda scary but I went to sleep just fine, but feeling a little off today. Anyone else out there ever do this?

I did once and I will never make that mistake again. I ended up sleeping most of the next day because for me, it doesn't take much medication to affect me. At least I was a little as ease since my husband is a paramedic and kept a close eye on me for a little while to make sure I had no reaction. For me, I didn't enjoy that feeling of so relaxed and sleepy. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Yes! I did the same exact thing, took 2 by mistake. I slept really hard that night and was a groggy mushy mess the next day. Luckily I only take them on a day that I DONT have to get up the next day and run off to work. They make me slow in the morning. It was scary for sure!!

The upside was .......my muscles felt better. I probably couldn't have lifted a toothpick though

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.