Outside Voices exercise wear?

garance

Cathlete
Has anyone here tried this brand? It's a bit pricey, but I think I would like to try it after reading an article in the New Yorker about the woman who started the company. I am especially enamored with the little one-piece dresses that include shorts. My shorts and tops with a shelf bra from Title Nine are so old, and they don't make these sets anymore, regrettably.

My daughter gave me a pair of Outdoor Voices capris last year. They are my favorite workout pants. They are very comfortable with just the right amount of compression for me.

My little exercise dress from Outdoor Voices arrived today. I tried it on and love it! Holds all my bits and pieces in place and feels very comfortable. I will probably get another one I like it so much. Carolyn, I looked at the capris, but I would then have to get a top to go with it, and this one piecer pleases me even more--makes me feel like a dancer.

Lynda, I looked at the dress for the first time yesterday. I might try that one too. I plan to order another pair of the pants. Enjoy your purchase!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.