Our three cents

john_and_am

To Cathe,

I just want to say that you are an absolute inspiration! I was very humbled by your intense workouts and your way of coaching on videos is perfect. You have a great personality for it. My wife and I really enjoy these workouts more than any other we have tried. With that being said ...

My three cents would be,

1. There are many people with very LOW ceilings, so some of the workouts are difficult. For example, Boot Camp would send me into a ceiling fan or the ceiling itself. Maybe you can take that into account for the next video.

2. Being a guy, I am not thrilled about the step cardio. I'm lucky to be able to kick, never mind a Charleston swing and a repeater and a one and a two ...what was that again? How about a great cardio workout for the guys? Something easier for us to follow? Sorry, am I whining?

3. How about some rock music? I know you've had Quiet Riot in there, but I'm talking more like Joe Satriani! He has great guitar music to get the blood pumping and softer songs for the cool down.

Keep up the great work Cathe! You really are amazing! I'm still grumpy when it comes to lunges ...grrrrr.;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.