Our New Forum Software

SNM Videos

Administrator
Just letting everyone know that we're probably just a few days away from migrating to our new forum software. We're hoping to do this Saturday evening, but it will depend on how things go.

Once we start to transfer the data to the new forums we will have to close our existing forums. Hard to say how long this will take, but do to the size of our forums it easily could be 6 hours or more. During this time our forums will be down and not accessible.

Once our new forums are up you don't need to sign up again. You may continue to use your existing username and password to log in.

I don't think we transferred any of the social groups. When we looked into this on the old forums I think there was only one semi-active social group. All of the others hadn't had posts in a long time. If there truly is enough interest this is something we can ad in the future.

Last edited:
Hi SNM:

good job on the transfer and getting th new software up and working so quickly. As you say, we will adapt, no worries. BUT! I struggle to read anything with these colours! What's the average age of a Cathlete?! Bet it isn't 25..... So, please take pity on us folks over 40 an change to blue/black, something with more contrast. Thank you!

You shouldn't have any problems reading the default template that has black type and light blue-gray background. But we offer 3 other templates you can select from simply by clicking on username>preference and then selecting the template you want from the Styles dropdown box.

You shouldn't have any problems reading the default template that has black type and light blue-gray background. But we offer 3 other templates you can select from simply by clicking on username>preference and then selecting the template you want from the Styles dropdown box.
Very nice! I like the user preferences box and options. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.