Organic Dairy Free Vanailla Latte Iced Coffee

Pippadog1

Cathlete
Hi

I'm trying to view the ingredients for the recipe blog posts, however I can't seem to see the ingredients and method on my computer. Please could somebody tell me what they are. Its the recipe on Cathe's recipe page.

Thanks
Laura

This one from 19th April?

8 ounces organic brewed coffee
¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 teaspoons coconut butter (I Use Nutiva “Coconut Manna”)
2 pitted dates
5-6 Regular water-based ice cubes or coffee-ice cubes
** NOTE**(if you make your own coffee and add to ice cube tray you can make Coffee cubes this makes it A lot Richer in flavor)

Directions:

1. Place all ingredients (including Ice) in a high-speed blender and process for one full minute, until smooth, creamy and frothy.
2. Pour your coffee in a glass, add More ice cubes or Coffee cubes and transfer to the freezer for 5 minutes. Drink cold.

**ALSO NOTE** may divide into 2 glasses for smaller amount or save other for later or share (I NEVER SHARE
icon_wink.gif
)
OMG… SO GOOD and Healthy Fats too.. YUM!! ENJOY!!

2 pitted dates
** NOTE**(if you make your own coffee and add to ice cube tray you can make Coffee cubes this makes it A lot Richer in flavor)

Directions:

1. Place all ingredients (including Ice) in a high-speed blender and process for one full minute, until smooth, creamy and frothy.
2. Pour your coffee in a glass, add More ice cubes or Coffee cubes and transfer to the freezer for 5 minutes. Drink cold.

**ALSO NOTE** may divide into 2 glasses for smaller amount or save other for later or share (I NEVER SHARE
icon_wink.gif
)

Thanks so much Justine. I will try it later.

Laura
x

2 pitted dates

Directions:

icon_wink.gif
)

This, looks to be delicious. Trying it today. Thanks Justine!

The irony is that I don't drink coffee!!! Simply because I'm not that keen (I'm a tea drinker) rather than for health reasons. Maybe I should try it?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.