OoOoOoO clean & tidy wednesday OoOoOoO

anne, good job on your day!
never have been to that place.......their bibachi place (ukai) gives me a wicked stomach ache every time we've been!
sorry about friend-drama.....yuck
is palmer smack downtown? we're trying to avoid taxi stuff as much as possible.

can you even GET a taxi for the 5 of us? im hoping i can ride w/ j on my lap!:eek:

klaudia, that bakery sounds wonderful!!! i love/hate to make cakes....its fun....but fattening! have fun tonight!
my kids HATE attenion! isabel is already saying she doesnt wantto go to pre-k graduation IN MAY!!!!:rolleyes:

dinner is smelling so good....
roast in the oven
gravy simmering
potatoes boiling
french bread baking.....

......drool............

Kate, you're making me hungry, I love roast beef. But my dinner is two hours away! I'll report back tomorrow.

And, yeah, Klaudia, we must be channeling each other today!

anne

dinner is smelling so good....
roast in the oven
gravy simmering
potatoes boiling
french bread baking.....

Oh my word. That sounds amazing! I honestly don't know how you do it. I feel like super-mom if whatever I fixed for dinner DIDN'T come from the freezer! I never have more that 30 minutes to cook after work, ugh.

My day as very clean, about 80/20. Trying to figure out what's on the menu for tomorrow...

well, you havent seen the laundry pile ive neglected all day!:p
cooking is therapeutic for me. i love all the pots going, timers ringing....
then you get it on the table and its like "ba-dang!! that was worth it!":D

hope you figure out dinner.....tacos???
tomorrow its girls night....pizza in moms bed w/ a movie. sundaes for dessert!
i cant wait!

Oh yes, the laundry, don't remind me:rolleyes: I'm not sure I have anything clean to wear to work tomorrow, come to think of it. Great. Lovely.

I LOVE snuggling with Collin in my big bed! Pizza and dessert sounds heavenly!

puking all afternoon. had to call neighbors for help. bedtime now. dh will be home late - what a welcome:( not sure what tomorrow will bring. sorry no personals

Katie, LOL about the laundry! My "uniform" is almost always available!:rolleyes: JCrew t's anyone?:p

Morris, I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad! I'm glad you have neighbors you can call on!

Cashews for snack while packing Gina's lunch. Oh, and 2 thin mints!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.