One Month From Today

Pedmom

Cathlete
We road trippers will be getting our booty's kicked on the long day of the trip. :) Can't wait!!!

Totally looking forward to the butt kicking!!! Can't wait to see everyone!! Got the new workouts...these should help prep me for Saturday!

I'm looking forward to the Butt kicking too, especially after finishing CrossFire....bring on the firewalker tabata!!!!!!!
Tracy

Now that the calendar shows July, it's finally sinking in...... RT is coming soon! I'm really looking forward to reconnecting with familiar faces as well as meeting new ones.

Michelle

So I'm still coming to the RT even though my knee still has limited mobility. Found out I have a lot of scar tissue from surgery in March. Of course the recommendation is surgery again:( Ugghhh.

Mare145 said:
So I'm still coming to the RT even though my knee still has limited mobility. Found out I have a lot of scar tissue from surgery in March. Of course the recommendation is surgery again:( Ugghhh.

Mare, sorry to hear you have to go thru surgery again. One nice thing about the RT's is everyone does their own thing as far as intensity level. Hope your knee feels better in the next couple/few weeks!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.