One for the Money

sme702

Cathlete
Who here has read the "Stephanie Plum" series and is looking forward to the movie coming out soon? From the way the preview looks, it seems theyve rewritten it some. I think I heard that Morelli was out on bail?? Wasnt he a cop in the first book too?

Oooooh you just totally made my day!! I totally forgot this movie was coming out! I LOVED the Stephanie Plum series. And yes, Morelli was a cop in the 1st book so that is weird they're making him be out on bail? I hope it's good. Now I have to go find the trailer...

Love this series. Just waiting for Explosive. 18 to be available in my library over here in Australia.

Hope the movie lives up to the books!!!

I just noticed the movie was coming out at the end of the month and made a date with my mom to see it since she introduced me to Stephanie and co.

We're having a ladies night! :D

Oh yes - Ladies night at the movies! Sherry Shepard plays Lulu and she looks funny!

AWESOME!!! She will be a perfect Lulu!!

The Rock would make a good Ranger, but this is the dude who is playing him...his name is Daniel Sunjata and he is freakin HOTTTTTT lol
hennessy-artistry-20.jpg

Last edited:
I can't wait either! I've read all the books and have loved them.

I didn't go look again, but I think the guy playing Ranger is the nurse from Grey's Anatomy that Bailey dated. Very good looking guy!

When I first heard Katherine Heigl was playing Stephanie, I was horrified. But in the previews she looks like she does a great job. I hope it does well so there will be more!

Yes! Debbie Reynolds! I couldnt think of her name. Did you see the preview where she shoots the chicken? Its just how I imagined it (except in my mind it was Betty White) And yes, I too dreamt of the "Rock" as Ranger. <sigh> :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.