On-Demand Videos with 'Music Off' option?

KatC213

I know this might be an unpopular request, but would it ever be possible in the future to offer the On-Demand videos with a Music Off option?

Cathe's workouts are sooooo timeless, but music isn't so timeless after a period of time, if you know what I mean :)

Hi KatC213, thanks for the suggestion, but this is not something that we're planning on doing because it's just not feasible to do. It would take hundreds of hours of work to do and would require a rewrite of every app we have. Also, you can't replace current music with new music and have it stay on beat and on the phrase with the workout. Since most of Cathe's workouts on done to a beat, this would not work. But even if were possible, it would be way too costly and too time-consuming to do.

Hi KatC213, thanks for the suggestion, but this is not something that we're planning on doing because it's just not feasible to do. It would take hundreds of hours of work to do and would require a rewrite of every app we have. Also, you can't replace current music with new music and have it stay on beat and on the phrase with the workout. Since most of Cathe's workouts on done to a beat, this would not work. But even if were possible, it would be way too costly and too time-consuming to do.
I certainly wouldn't want the music to be 'replaced' - I was just hoping to have the option 'not' to have any music at all the way some other platforms (and her dvd's) do.

No biggie...I've been playing most of the workouts with the sound down and playing my own. Most of her workouts keep the same tempo, so it was pretty each to find playlists on FitRadio that sync up perfectly. Sometimes, however, I like to hear her form pointers, though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.