On Demand - Can't Play anything except Live

amron

Cathlete
I have just signed up to on demand ($19.97 per month) while I wait for my DVDs to arrive, but I am unable to play any of the DVD workouts - I can cast the live workouts but not the DVD workouts. I am using chromecast. Please help I am so disappointed I can't play the DVD workouts. I have checked and have definitely paid $19.97 for the month. I can cast the test pages ok

Hi amron, it's always best to contact our customer service at [email protected] for any problems. I can try to help you here, but I need to know a lot more information, such as:
  1. Which device are you trying to play Cathe OnDemand on?
  2. Are you using our app or a browser?
  3. Can you log in to Cathe OnDemand?
  4. If you can log in to Cathe OnDemand do you see all of the videos and exactly what happens if you try to play one?

If you can get back to me I'll see if I can help you, but also reach out to our customer service department as they can look at things that I can't.

Hi
  1. LG smart tv using chromecast
  2. Browser
  3. Yes can log in to Cathe OnDemand
  4. Can see all videos - they play on the computer and live plays when I chromecast to the TV but the DVDS play on the computer but when I press play with them cast to the TV I just get this symbol on the TV and the DVD doesn't play on the TV6979
When I have subscribed previously I have had no issues using the same equipment

Last edited:
Can you then tell me what version of windows your PC is using and are you using a Chrome browser?

I am using Windows 10. I have tried with Chrome browser and AVG browser. I have also tried on my son's computer who is still using Windows 7. I can't get the DVDs to cast from any,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.