On Demand App not working

GottaRun

Does anyone else have a problem with the app working? Whenever I try to use the app, I get a message that the username and password are incorrect. I know that is false. I've tried to delete and reload the app, but that did not help. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

First, do you have a Cathe OnDemand account? A Cathe Live account will not work as this App is only for Cathe OnDemand subscribers. If you do I would then suggest killing the App by double clicking on your home button and swiping the app off your screen. Then log in again and it should work.

First, do you have a Cathe OnDemand account? A Cathe Live account will not work as this App is only for Cathe OnDemand subscribers. If you do I would then suggest killing the App by double clicking on your home button and swiping the app off your screen. Then log in again and it should work.

Thanks for the response. Yes, I do have an account. I tried killing the app and that did not work. Any other suggestions? Thanks,

I think I figured it out. I was tryin to use my user name and that did not work. However, the app opened when I used my email address.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.