OK.... i just have to ask this....

Kassia:

I didn't post about your daughter's Cathe moment, but I have looked at the photo several times and I like the contrast your post establishes with all the moaners and whiners who are currently filling up the boards. Their bitching versus your amazing moment of spellbinding human interaction. Where's the contest?

Clare :)

RE: Gifts

Good words Heather.

I feel nothing but pity for the people arguing over their entitlement to a gift from Cathe. Does life really treat them that badly? Ah, poor babies...

Clare ;-)

RE: Gifts

"She is delivering what she promised to me in the form of Cathe-quality workouts, and I received the benefit of a nice preorder discount."

There ya go. 'Nuff said.:)

RE: OK.... i just have to ask this.... (possibly contains spoilers)

Once I heard about the thank you gift, I *knew* I had to have it. I've posted threads asking if I was "eligible," etc etc...my question didn't get answered in Ask Cathe, but I heard back from Nancy. Tonight! 7pm central on a Saturday night! I couldn't believe it. The woman deserves all the flowers and chocolates (and raises) in the world.

As far as all the crying over pre-spilt milk that's going on, I kind of figured it would happen but it's still a drag. I understand the frustration of people who are having freezing problems, but I can't see freaking out about it before I even have the DVDs. I figure I'll cross that bridge if and when I come to it.

Deserbriez,

I'm glad you said it because I was THINKING it! The whole thing makes me sick.

Heather - beautifully said.

Kassia - now I have to go look for your thread. I haven't been on here at all today and only a couple of minutes yesterday. Wish me luck!

ETA: Kassia - I found it and WHEW I was one of the 9 people. :) I would hate to think I had missed it. And you're right - what a magical moment. But thanks to Diane Sue's post after mine, I went and looked at her other camp pictures (I didn't know they were there). It looks like she had a GREAT time at camp. It's awesome that she can experience all of that. You're a great mom!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Very well said!! I too dont feel deserving of the free gift, due to the fact that I ordered in Sept 06. I am glad there is a better vibe! :D :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.