Oh My Heavens! I Can't Believe I Made It! (CC)

1gruntgal

Cathlete
2 1/2 weeks into Cardio Coach & I completed Vol 7 tonite. I honestly didn't think I was going to make that last 4 minute challenge but I feel so dang awesome that I did!
Thanks to all of you who put me on this path! I really feel like I'm moving in an awesome direction w/my cardio workouts!

Isn't it great!!? I LOVE the music in that one. I've been known to listen to it when I do housework :eek: . No joke -- you can really get a lot of swiffering done during those challenges -- LOL!!

Did you get the Press Play workout? It's really a must have workout! Sean is offering it for free for a limited time through his Facebook group, I LOVE Cardio Coach. I don't have the link handy, but it's posted on his homepage at www.cardiocoach.com. ;)

Congratulations Lynne!!!!
7 was the most challenging for me. First time I did it, I cramped up:(.

Michelle, you crack me up girl! My house would be spotless if I cleaned to CC. With that never give up motivation, I think my closets would get cleaned and organized:D

Michele - I left you a comment on your profile page too, but since CC has come up again, I wanted to thank you for your advice you gave me a couple months back on what to purchase and how to use CC. I did vol 3 the other night and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I ordered 3, 6, and 8 when he first lowered his prices and went back and ordered all the other ones yesterday!

Thank you!!!

Hi Cindi! Thank you -- I saw your comment and I sent you a PM (I can't figure out how to leave comments on the profile page :eek: ). :D

Cynthia, CC takes household chores to the next level -- LOL!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.