OD loading issues

Melnjross

Not sure where to post but for the 5th day in a row, I have not been able to use OD. It was start then it goes black and says "retrieving" (loading across the bottom) it will start again only to black out and say the same thing again, so after about 3-4 times, I stop and just grab a DVD to work out to since I am in a hurry. I always assume it will be okay the next day but it isn't and I just didn't check in about it being in a hurry to get my workout in for the day. I checked and all other apps on my roku working fine, netflix etc...I am using my roku with tv in my home gym. Today is my last day with this subscription cycle and if I cannot get it working, I am going to have to cancel it. Any ideas why it keeps doing this and/or ideas to stop the issue? I have used almost a month flawlessly.

Hi Melnjross, are you perhaps using the old app? I'm wondering if perhaps you still have the old app on your home screen. If you see a blue logo you're using the old app that was retired several months ago. Can you let me know if this is the case?

I just checked and I did not see a blue logo. My membership expired today (I was able to see app though) and I didn't know what else to try so I cancelled it. Now, I can't get back in to try and resolve lol?! I just didn't want to pay since I had not been able to use it the past few times I tried. It would constantly kick out and back to "retrieving" sometimes, it would retrieve in a minute other times it took forever; but nevertheless prevented a workout from happening via OD. I didn't want to cancel; but that only made sense to me. All other apps on the tv were working? I will sign back up again soon and can try then I guess. The service is SPECTACULAR and it is def a household necessity. I have been using the DVD's past few days and I'm already so spoiled by OD, I just mumbled and grumbled through finding premixes etc...o_O

Hi Melnjross, as long as you have a decent internet connection and your ROKU isn't extremely old, you shouldn't have any problems loading Cathe OnDemand. ROKU should load almost instantly, but if your internet connection speed is poor or if you have an older device it may be the cause of your issue. If you sign back up in the future make sure to contact our customer service and they can walk you through some steps to figure out what is wrong.

Ok-I will be signing back up asap and I will do that. I didn't know to call thinking this was the route to take with issues like that. I thought about it being our internet; but everything else worked alright so I ruled that out, but who knows! I miss it already!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.