October 17, 2024

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Before I post about tomorrow’s CatheLIVE class, I just wanted to let you know that due to the fact that I was unable to change my doctor appointment, CatheLIVE will feature a pre-recorded workout that I did today with Kristin and Jenn. Those of you who are members of Four Seasons Fitness, please be aware that there will be no in house CatheLIVE class offered tomorrow at 9:30 AM.

That being explained, let me now tell you about the workout our subscribers can expect to see featured tomorrow morning at 9:30am

Attention Cathe Live subscribers, Thursday October 17, 2024 at 9:30am EST we’ll be doing “Core with Yoga Blocks Express” LIVE! This 25 minute core-intensive workout starts with a standing warm up before moving into 10 challenging core exercises using one to two yoga blocks per exercise. Yoga blocks can provide many various benefits depending on how they’re used in a workout. For this workout the blocks will be used to make your core routine more challenging and increase your strength and muscle engagement.
Please note this workout can also be done without any blocks at all.

Equipment needed:

Two Yoga Blocks

A Fitness MatIMG_3219.jpeg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.