Nutrition/Diet Discussions

That's one of the reasons I love this forum, as far as I can tell there are no topics that are off-topic. Occasionally a discussion will get a little heated but really it seems like most people try hard to present their opinions in a straightforward, nonconfrontational manner. Also, I'd MUCH rather have a little controversy in a forum than to have a forum where the discussions are limited to just one plain vanilla topic. To me the Cathe forum is like a big bunch of friends hanging out, and you can get great advice about a wide variety of issues, as well as really excellent advice about fitness and nutrition.

There are a lot of checkins in the check-in & challenge forum http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=9

I post to one called Clean & Tidy where we talk about Clean (ie, whole foods, similar to the Eat Clean Diet by Tosca Reno) foods. There are lots of other boards too, a Weight Watchers, No sweets, all kinds of boards to check out & discuss.

Otherwise, feel free to discuss nutrition or check out the search engine here for previous discussions. HTH!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.