November Pregnancy update!

A Great baby week!

Hi Cathe,

Thanks for letting all the Moms and non-Moms have a peek into your pregnancy
happy.gif

It has been a week of good baby stories. A patient who was having a difficult pregnancy in our office delivered a happy, healthy, tiny new baby a couple of weeks ago and the proud Grandma was kind enough to bring in pics of the blessed event. The whole family was there for the delivery and she had a snapshot of the baby seconds old! (Wendys comment-"I really didn't need to see that one")LOL! I'm not sure the cord was even cut yet;O). This was a nice ending.

And a nice beginning story would be a beautiful couple in my kickboxing class is expecting after trying for some time
happy.gif
. I was talking to the young woman in the locker room a week ago and she was very frustrated at that point about the situation. Little did she know...hehehe, she was actually pregnant
happy.gif
, which she learned during this week. A great beginning
happy.gif

Thanks again, Cathe, for sharing with all of us, I really enjoy your updates.

nancy:O)

Hi Joyce!

Thanks for your concern. Wow, we are just a couple of weeks apart. I'm glad to hear that your check ups are good. I'm sure I would have the same anxieties if I went through what you did with the first baby. But you sound like you are really tuned in to your body and being very careful and cautious. Good for you.

Yes, I do sometimes have moments where I get very anxious and want the baby now, but likewise, I'm aware that this is a very important time for him to stay in his snuggly cocoon for now. It has been rather easy to keep myself distracted because we are in the final stages of building a house(unfortunately, the estimated date of completion has been moved forward and is now within days of the baby's due date)and there are endless decisions to make, meetings to attend, and contracts to constantly review. Aside from the house, there are lots of fun things to distract me too(child birth classes, holiday shopping and decorations, parties to attend). So all of this will probably make the time go by fast.

Thanks for posting and take care
happy.gif
!

Hi Cathe, keep hangin' in, we're almost there!!!

I just read your Nov. update and boy you've had a rough few weeks! Have another Devil Dog(mmm, think I'll go get one too!) & glass of milk, get a good book and RELAX, you deserve it! I've been fortunate enough that the only discomfort I've had is sore hips while sleeping, and not being able to bend over to put my shoes on. I'm still doing all the Cathe tapes I have - on a 4 inch step and with no impact - about 4-5 times per week after work. In fact I just ordered Interval Max for some extra motivation these last 2 months. I, too, have these deadly snack cravings and it seems I have an aversion to all things good for me and cravings only for junk food. It's making me feel very guilty. For lunch today I had a great big salad, but then topped it off with leftover cake from my shower. Oh well, we can't drink, so we might as well eat. We'll work it off, right?! Hope your next 2 months go smoothly - not much longer to go now!
Candice (edd 1/7/00)

water retention

Hi Cathe, I remember w/ my first pregnancy I retained alot of water.My hands, fingers and ankles were so swollen. But the day after I had my daughter the water came out like Niagra Falls. I had lost 20 lbs while in the hospital. Apparently it was all water weight. You really will grow in the next couple of months. Take it easy. Lollie

Intervalmax

Hi Candice! Best of luck to you during the home stretch too. Please remember to modify Intervalmax since its not recommended that you do interval workouts when you are pregnant. As long as you modify the highest intensity portion of the intervals, you should be fine. Especially since you are already familiar with my choreography. Have fun!

My baby is here!!!

Hi Cathe,

It's Dawn in El Paso Texas. I wrote that I was pregnant with my 6th child. Well I had a little girl on Oct. 22. 2 weeks early. She is doing fine but gaining weight rather slowly so I need to keep taking her in for weight checks.

I'm so sorry to hear of your discomforts. I can definitely sympathize. I think I have experienced everything after 7 pregnancies!!!! I know exactly what you are feeling in your groin area. The only thing positive I can tell you is that it does go away after birth. It has taken me 2-3 weeks before I didn't feel it any more.

My only advice to you is to listen to your body. If you are tired please take time off. I went into labor early 3 times and I feel that I was doing too much. Please don't make the same mistake as me!!!!This is your special time and you deserve to give yourself a break!!!!

I'm praying for you and your healthy son. I am so happy that you will get to have the wonderful experience of giving birth and the love you will feel upon seeing your child the first time, it is indescribable.

Good luck, I look forward to your updates even though I don't have too much time to get on line. When I do get a free minute I check you out.

God Bless,
Dawn

Congratulations Dawn!

Oh, I'm so excited for you. A precious little girl. WOW! I wish you and your baby girl(as well as the rest of your family)the best of luck, health and happiness. Thanks for sharing your wonderful news as well as your helpful advice.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.