November 21, 2019

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday Nov. 21, 2019 at 9:15am EST we’ll be doing “Power Legs” Live! A non-stop solid leg workout sprinkled with cardio based leg blasts to keep the legs sizzling ♨️
I know you have a happy face somewhere under there ...lol

Equipment Needed:

A Fitness Loop
A Set of 10, 12, 15 Pound Dumbbells

This was such a fun, upbeat workout

Thank you Cathe for filming your actual classes (and a special shout out to all the women who work out with you.) On days I'm not feeling well or less enthusiastic about working out, streaming a Live classe immediately energizes me. I like feeling a part of them.

Your enthusiasm, seeing the other women working out alongside you is inspiring and keeps me going. Plus the workouts are a lot of fun and effective.

I use both On Demand and Live, love the fact you offer both options, but wanted to pipe up about how Live in particular gives me a boost.

This was such a fun, upbeat workout

Thank you Cathe for filming your actual classes (and a special shout out to all the women who work out with you.) On days I'm not feeling well or less enthusiastic about working out, streaming a Live classe immediately energizes me. I like feeling a part of them.

Your enthusiasm, seeing the other women working out alongside you is inspiring and keeps me going. Plus the workouts are a lot of fun and effective.

I use both On Demand and Live, love the fact you offer both options, but wanted to pipe up about how Live in particular gives me a boost.

Thanks so much for sharing that with me

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.