November 18, 2021

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 9:30am EST we’ll be doing “Step and Weights” LIVE! Working in rounds, each round opens with a step cardio blast and then goes into a series of upper and lower metabolic exercises (all utilizing the step) before starting the next round. Get ready to get sweaty!

Equipment:

A full sized step with one riser under each side (2 risers under each side of you want to make the workout more intense)

Dumbbells ranging from 5lbs to 15lbs

A fitness matD049AFD0-8D3A-4A66-B767-4BAAF5AA22A8.png

Awesome workout Cathe! Thanks for bringing the step workout back, especially when we can reunite a workout we have not done for a while. Btw, during the outro, I think you meant to say was that the next live workout will be on December 2nd or the next two Thursday’s because a week from today, it’s Thanksgiving. Mistakes happen. Other then that, thanks again and I wish you and your family a happy healthy Thanksgiving.

Did this workout when it was live. Step wasn’t as bad as I thought. When I do this workout I will be using one riser then no risers like I did this morning. You don’t have to have a step because Cathe have so many modifications. I thought it would be difficult with weights, but it wasn’t. I could have done it heavier. I would put this workout like a PHA workout, but with some step blasts in there. I realily like it because there was a lot of rest break. With the break you can do heavier weights!
Jennifer Denny

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.