Nov 12, 2015

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: This Thursday, Nov 12th at 9:15am EST, we will be doing "Strong Total Body" Live. A mix of lower body & upper body weight work to get the job done.

EQUIPMENT NEEDED:

A range of hand weights starting at 5lbs and going up to 20lbs.

A full sized step at 3 riser height

A fitness mat

Also feeling the love for Strong Total Body Live. You know you are in for it when Cathe reaches for 5lb dumbbells for the shoulder work. Whoo-whee! ;)

Major thank you to Cathe for all the counting and heads-up on how many sets/reps were ahead for each exercise. Helps me choose the best weights for me and helps me to stay more mentally in the game.

Lisa

I've been doing Cathe Live at least 4x a week since the first of the year and have really liked all the workouts, but this is definitely my favorite. So efficient and fun - loved the combination and flow of exercises. The pacing kept my HR up, allowed me to go heavy and worked my whole body all in 47 minutes. AWESOME!

If anyone has suggestions for similar workouts, please let me know. Thank you!

Both the PHAT Live workouts are similar to this....short, to the point, with a good calorie burn. Also Metabolic Conditioning, and a bunch of others.

Do you have the PDF document that one of our Cathletes keeps up to date with all the Live workouts, listing description, time etc?

Thank you fox2star! I'd forgotten about the spreadsheet and will check out the PHAT workouts and Metabolic Conditioning. So many great workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.