Not able to download latest CatheLive

aqua girl

Cathlete
I have been in touch with Bob earlier, first, the e-junkie website wasn't there...then he sent me another link and I started
downloading, but it failed about 3/4 the way thru. I attempted twice and since it takes me a very long time to download,
I spent the whole afternoon doing this. The last time it said my hard disk on my Chromebook was full. I have gotten
tons of previous downloads and never had this problem. The only way I can do this is on my Chromebook and I checked
the disk space and it is 1.8 gb. The latest download says it is 2.3 GB. Why so huge? I have downloaded alot of workouts
well over 1 hour and I think the largest was 1.5 gb or something like that. Once I get it downloaded, then I put them on
flash drives and delete from Chromebook....but if the workout is indeed 2.3 gb, I can't get it. I have emailed requesting
a refund.

Hi aqua girl, There is very little difference between a 2.3 gig file and a 1.5 gig file. The file size is mainly determined by the length of the video and the quality of the encoding bit rate. The easiest solution to your problem is to clean off space from your Chromebook hard drive.

Last edited:
A chrome book has very little hard disk storage, the two that I have are 1.8gb.
So there was nothing to clean space. There might not be much difference in
A 1.5 gb file, and a 2.3 gb file, but in my case, it was the difference in downloading as I have always done and figuring out what to do because I could not.
I have always been able to download the CatheLive workouts onto it, with no
Problems, and many of the 25-30 or more that I purchased were even over an
Hour....I normally then would then copy onto a USB flash drive and then delete
From the chrome book to free up the space. I hadn't gotten a CatheLive workout since about February or so...

All that being said, I was finally able to get the download by making the change
On the chrome book to download directly onto the USB drive plugged in, instead of the disk in the chrome book. It took two more attempts, but the last
One completed. I had to do searching and reading how to accomplish this, but
Thankfully it finally worked.

Hi aqua girl,

Wonderful, I'm glad you found a solution. Video files through the years have and will continue to increase in size. Just in the last few years, we've gone from 720p to 1080. Eventually, we will have to make the switch to 4k and file sizes will take an even bigger jump in size. The software we use to encode the videos is also constantly evolving and video sizes are probably increasing slightly as a result. Boss Bands & Loops Metabolic is also one of our longest online videos that we've done in a long time and hence this also affects the file size.

Even the new iPhone comes with a 1000 gig hard drive option. So, a Chromebook with a 1.8 gig hard drive is going to be a challenge for you in some cases. But, as you already did, you can just download to an external device.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.