nike funky vibe cargo

I want to buy the nike funky vibe brown cargo pants that cathe wears, but would like to know from those who have purchased how the sizing runs. For me, Nike always runs different. I normally wear an XS, but the smallest size left is a small. I'm 5'2" and weigh around 105-107- do you think these would fit? Do they shrink a lot? The material is 100% cotton twill. Thanks in advance-:)

Happy, I'm 5'2" and weigh 130. I have the Small myself but it's a tad too small but really, since it's the last one, just a tad too small. :) (I can make anything fit if the price is right, LOL.)

Since you can cinch up the bottom, snap the bottom together tighter/looser with 2 snaps, and the waistband has a tie, I think you'll be okay in the Small. It may shrink a little but not very much. Since the price is so great and they're the last ones left, I think you should do it! }(

Thanks for the info! Gonna go and purchase right now. Nike.com has size small and one other size available in brown for $31.99 plus shipping.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.