Nightime Eating for Dec 2

Cathlete
I did good last night, a bowl of cereal. Also, I made chocolate candy and only ate a small piece. Usually I would have scraped the bowl clean. Thanks for your support. Melissa

I did good last night as well. I made some cookies but all I ate was the crumbs at the bottom of the dish:) Then I got really thristy and was chugging water so there was no getting hungry then!

Lori:)

Hi Girls, glad to heard that everyone is doing good, (we are making space for the christmas week:confused:) So did I, yesterday was a very hard day for me, after my DH got back from deployed, his truck broke down, so I have to take him to work and pick him up, I have to be behind the wheel up to 8 times in one day, I got headache.
But over all I did pretty good, nothing after dinner, just a cup of tea. And a good sleep at night:D so I'm ready for disc 27.

Last edited:
Eunice, I wish I could just have a cup of tea. For some reason, when I eat tea, I get very hungry. Good for you for keeping up your workouts. I hope the truck gets fixed soon! Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.