Nightime eating check-in

Cathlete
Does anyone know if there is a check-in for overeating at night? I need to do something to stop eating at night. Maybe having to post it would make me stop. If there isn't a check-in of this type, would anyone be interested in joining one if this were a topic? Thanks, Melissa

Yes, I hate that a night am always hungry, I tryed everything, drink milk, eat half of apple, or banana, or protein milk.
Probably I can't check every day because is only one computer in my house, and 4 people waiting for the computer. so I have to wait till morning to do all my stuff.. but it would be nice to check in every day..

stoppeed eating past 7pm about 5 years ago

Eating at night used to be my favorite thing to do, but it made me fat. :eek: I was watching Oprah one day about 5years ago and her doctor was talking about how bad it is. Once you lay down at night, your food basically turns into fat.

Plus, I also learned that I can't sleep now on a full belly. It makes me fill awful. Now I don't eat past 7. Nothing at all except water. You can do it. At first, I think it was a habitat that I had to break. Now it has become natural not to eat late at night. Good luck you can do it. Remember it takes 20 days before something becomes a habitat. :rolleyes: It does get easier.

~Jen

I do know how bad it is and how bad I feel the next day. Sadly, the lure of mindless eating is too much. I started a check in in the chek in section called nightime eating. I hope you both join me! Thank you so Much! Melissa

Does the night eating become a binge or is it just a snack? A little peanut butter might help. Is your dinner just not enough calories? Renee Stephen's podcast IOWL has some helpful tips on that. Its called Inside Out Weight Loss.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.