Jennnew

Hi, I am a newbie. I love Cathe's workouts so much! I look forward to joining in on the fun! Such great people on here I look forward to learning from you all.

Take care,
Jenny

Welcome Jennnew!
Yes, this IS a positive and supportive group and a source for a lot of great info! I have found loads of helpful tips by looking up old threads on topics of interest. Hope you continue to have fun with Cathe's workouts!

Jennnew

Welcome Jennnew!
Yes, this IS a positive and supportive group and a source for a lot of great info! I have found loads of helpful tips by looking up old threads on topics of interest. Hope you continue to have fun with Cathe's workouts!
Thanks, Jane! I have been reading on topics of interest. It's fun and exciting to find a great outlet with likeminded people for sure!

snowlover

Cathlete
It will be so much fun to be a newbie, Newbie! In other words, you will find plenty of different workouts to explore and become fitter in the process. Sometimes, although I am a now long time Cathlete (10 years +), I still feel like a newbie when Cathe comes out with new series. Although I am familiar with her style, I still get very excited. That is especially true when I learn new moves that I never even knew existed or that I could even dream of doing.
Also I think you will like the forums. Although I usually can visit them only once a week, I find there can be a lot of wisdom amongst Catheletes. In this sharing you may help someone and may, in turn, be helped. Welcome and best wishes on your journey to becoming a fully fledged Cathlete!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.