newbie requesting rotation help

rallyeson

Cathlete
hi everyone. I am new to cathe but have been working out for a while and consider myself intermediate to advanced. I borrowed kick punch and crunch from a friend and thought it was a good workout. I did legs and glutes and found some of the segments pretty challenging. I would like to invest in some videos and I prefer to do some sort of cardio 3x a week and work upper and lower in separate sessions (alternating weeks of 2 workouts for one and one for the other). Can someone please suggest some type of rotation for me. I am so overwhelmed!!! I think some of the videos have two workouts on them so I am really confused on what to look for!!!!
please help! I have the list of "the ultimate guide" and thought it was very helpful but I am still unsure of which videos are on the same dvd.
thanks

Hi!

In my humble opinion, you might want to get the Intensity Series and use it as a rotation. It'll give you about 3 days of fairly intense cardio and 3 days of muscle work. It is my favorite series -- I've just started doing Hardcore and so haven't really formed an opinion yet -- but the Intensity Series is about the best workouts out there in my opinion.

Hope this helps.

thanks for your advise... I decided to buy the hardcore series and follow the march rotation for fat loss!!! i am so excited, my videos are suppposed to arrive tues.!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.