New to Cathe

SusanL

Hi! After visiting the Collage Forum and read all the rave reviews of Cahte, I have deceided to try her out. I do not know which dvd to frist. I will give you some back ground info and please help me out! I have been working out for about 3 yrs. at least 4 times a week. I have tried several instructors and have always went back to the Firm. I have to admit, I love the Firm. I am a hard core Firm fan, but , always open to something new. I feel that my level is close to advanced. Strong intermiated, approaching advanced. I like weights and cardio together. So, please suggest something since I am unfamiliar with Cathe.
Thanks, Susan

Hi,
Since you like weights and cardio together, I would suggest Cardio and Weights. Although the choreography may be a little tricky for someone who uses mostly Firm workouts, I think that this workout is more along the lines of high-intermediate, and will give you a nice taste of Cathe's style. If you get the DVD, it has Imax2 on it, as well, and some premixes that will give you the option of doing just cardio or just weights...
You can check out a clip by clicking on the DVD section of the home page of this site.

Wendy

Cardio and Weights is definatly a good one. I want to suggest Imax2 as well, it's an interval tape. It will give you something new to try, it's fun and it makes you work. Bootcamp is a good hard circuit workout too. Oh, sorry I'm starting to get carried away! Read the reviews of those three and see which one appeals to you.
Good luck and Welcome!
Heather

Maybe you'd like something to complement your Firm routines instead? If you have Firms then you have cardio and weight workouts in your collection already. How about some strength training routines that either do total body or deliver split routines? I remember really enjoying Cathe's Pure strength series when I first ventured into this site from the Firm.I still love it. Her latest is the GYM styles ( which I've read seem to be an updated version of the PS series )and I also like Push and Pull which is a total body routine in a 2 and 2 count in about 45 minutes.
You might like doing pure cardio too. She has a lot of excellent ones.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.