New to Cathe!

Hey everyone,

I have been lurking here since September almost daily, I can't believe it's been that long! I regularly visit VF.com and couldn't help but notice that Cathe has such a huge following over there. I decided to check this website out and have spent hours previewing a lot of her videos. I finally bought her BS/BF about a month ago and truly enjoy it just like I thought I would. I have to say that I was truly impressed at the high quality and production of her work. The chaptering and mix and match features and add ons really made me feel like my money was well spent.

Now it's decision time again....I'm a starving college student but I really want to buy one of her series either CTX, Intensity, or BB. I can't decide which one. I consider myself an intermediate exerciser at this point and I don't want to get discouraged or overwhelmed too quickly. I think I have seen some of you mention that CTX was good to start off with. I think I'll have to sleep on this one....;-)

Hello there and welcome to the forum!:)

I am very new to Cathe myself but I figured I could chime in here based on the advice I have read that was given to other newbies on what to order. The Body Blast series comes highly recommended for beginners but to me, CTX appears to be a little less intense and just more of what I am looking for right now. I too consider myself an intermediate exerciser.

I have basic step and body fusion which I love! I also have Cardio Hits (3 of her older more advanced step work outs). I tried Power Max off of this dvd for the first time last night and actually did pretty well, which I am very surprised at since I can tend to have 2 left feet when it comes to step! lol

For my first series by Cathe, I placed my order yesterday for CTX. I decided that this would work best for me. I actually ordered the 8 dvd bundle that also includes Circuit Max and Cardio Kicks. This, to me, was a great deal that I couldn't pass up!:)

So anyway, after all that babbling lol...welcome to the forum and enjoy! :D

~Wendy~

We don't stop laughing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop laughing...Put more laughter into your life.

Just saying Hi and welcome AutumnAngel..........

Fairly new myself and still learning from this VERY educated crowd.

Therefore I will leave suggestions to the "wisdom and wise" of others here

Enjoy
Marion
:)

Welcome BOTH of you! CTX is an excellent choice. (I have all of Cathe's workouts.) You will get a very nice variety with this series: Step, Hi/Lo, Kickbox, Interval training, circuit work, ABS, strength work for all body parts and a great workout devoted to all-leg work. DVD is definitely the way to go. On DVD, there is also an Upper Body Split workout that works chest, shoulders, back, tris & bis and another workout that includes an All-Abs sections that groups together all the AB work from all the workouts in this series. Anyway, like I said, great choice. Have FUN and let us know what you think. You are in for a real treat!!! WELCOME!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.