New pics of Joey...

What a happy guy! I love the one where he is trying to rip the dog's hair out, LOL!

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Marie

>I should show you Sophie's baby pics. Age newborn to 3
>months - screaming. And very few smiling after that.

I guess you just didn't know how to make a big enough fool of yourself to make Sophie smile even if she didn't want to! :p ;) :7

Besides, now you have a WONDERFUL, well-behaved, happy daughter, right? Yeah, well when Joey gets to be her age, I'll bet he's nothin' but trouble!!! }(

>Wendy he is such a little ham! I love that great big
>beautiful smile. What also amazes me is how fast the time has
>gone by since he was born. Does it seem like that to you?
>
>Terri

Hey Terri.

OMG I can't believe how fast time has flown by!!! It really does seem like I was in labor YEARS ago instead of just MONTHS ago! It's almost as if Joey should be 5 years old instead of a wee 8 months! LOL :+

I've been getting the baby urge lately but now is not a good time...must supress it for a while longer. 'Sides, I shouldn't be in a rush b/c everyone knows that once you have such a good baby there is only one direction to go in with the next! }( :p ;)

Didn't think he could get any cuter, but he does! He looks more & more like you Wendy the older he gets. Love his smile...keep making a fool of yourself! Tee-Hee! J/K! Thanks for sharing!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.