New Moon

wonderwoman

Cathlete
Anybody purchase midnight tickets? I'm going tonight with my 17 year old! I'm so excited I'm actually counting down the hours. I took off of work tomorrow but lord help me in tryimg to stay up until midnight. People say this is a tween thing but I read all the books and they were soo goood!!!!

I saw it last night!! Private showing - just wait until you see Jacob!! Shirtless almost the whole movie and GORGEOUS! I like this much better than Twilight! That boy is gorgeous - all I kept saying to myself is that I am old enough to be his mother, but DARN!!!
Have fun! It is a great movie :)))

Def NOT a tween thing! I have been obsessed with this series since I started reading them 2 years ago. I can't wait for New Moon!!!! Unfortunately I didn't get tickets for opening night so I will have to wait awhile but I am fine with that.

Jenni, I'm glad you mentioned how hot you think Jacob is because I was embarrassed to say it myself, being that he is probably underage lol!!! I heard a bit on the radio yesterday that Eclipse will be coming out in June and Jacob is shirtless again. Can I get a WOOOHOOO? :p

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

I haven't preordered tickets, but plan to see it this weekend. I'll always be a tween at heart. Thanks for posting this because I thought about bringing this up especially since I'm loving all the media hype devoted to it :cool:

My two oldest daughters (13 & 14) and I are going to the midnight showing tonight. We are sooooooooo excited. They bugged the heck out of me until I said yes. I did tell them you must get up to go to school in the morning without complaining. I think that they will be so hyped about the movie getting up won't be a problem. We are taking naps this evening.

Team Edward all the way

Denise

I had been trying to get tickets for over a week and my local cinemas were sold out for the longest time!! I thought I was giving myself lots of time to get them a week in advance - whoops, I was so wrong. Anyway, after disappointing myself and saying I'll just wait for the hype to calm down then I'll go see it, on a whim I checked the theatre on my way to work today and they added more shows!! Woo-Hoo, just went online and got tickets for tonight. Can't wait to see it - I feel like a teenager!!! I've read all the books - just couldn't put them down. Lord knows I'll have to be at the theatre at least an hour early tonight just to get a half decent seat!!! But it'll so be worth it!!

Any more reviews??

Jenni, I'm glad you mentioned how hot you think Jacob is because I was embarrassed to say it myself, being that he is probably underage lol!!! I heard a bit on the radio yesterday that Eclipse will be coming out in June and Jacob is shirtless again. Can I get a WOOOHOOO? :p

I can give you a WHOOOHOOOOO!! The next movie, he will be of age!! hahahaha
He is on the cover of Men's Health (a bit ironic being underage and all!?) But, he looks good!! OMG, don't arrest me!!! hahaha

Well, would you just listen to all these dirty old ladies foaming at the mouth over young boys!! Haha-please take that in the good humour with which it is intended cuz my sis in her mid-thirties is also hot on young Edward....BIG TIME!! :D This time last year so many were still reeling and giddy from the results of an historic election and now so many are reeling over hotties who are undead. This thread is a riot...can't wait to hear what the final movie verdict is :)

Last edited:
Now whoever has seen the movie, please give us the deets. Oh heck, it doesn't matter anyway since I'm seeing it regardless. I'm for both teams Edward & Jacob - who could choose between these two?? :eek:;):cool: Yep, glad I'm a Mom of 2 daughters and I'm supposed to be the mature one - right?

Well, would you just listen to all these dirty old ladies foaming at the mouth over young boys!! Haha-please take that in the good humour with which it is intended cuz my sis in her mid-thirties is also hot on young Edward....BIG TIME!! :D This time last year so many were still reeling and giddy from the results of an historic election and now so many are reeling over hotties who are undead. This thread is a riot...can't wait to hear what the final movie verdict is :)

LOL!!!! :p

Ok see this is my thing with Edward: Rob Pattinson as a vampire...HOT. Rob Pattinson in real life...not so hot. I heard rumors he has a hygenie problem, ie doesn't bathe everyday. EW!

OMG I saw saw it!!!!!!
All I could say is WOW! That jacob is just so beautiful. I definitely think he is better looking than edward. Edward is handsome too but Jacob is blessed. I sur cant wait to see Eclipse!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait! There are 7 of us who have tickets to see it tomorrow. The age range of the 7 of us are from 13 to 73! Which goes to show that those guys are hot for every age!!! (I've always pictured the Edward in the book as way more gorgeous than the movie one...) But can't wait to see that shirtless Jacob...:)

As a side note, anyone watching the Vampire Diaries on the CW on TV? Those two guys are hot... What is it about vampires that turns 53 year old ladies into teenagers??????:D

Can't wait! There are 7 of us who have tickets to see it tomorrow. The age range of the 7 of us are from 13 to 73! Which goes to show that those guys are hot for every age!!! (I've always pictured the Edward in the book as way more gorgeous than the movie one...) But can't wait to see that shirtless Jacob...:)

As a side note, anyone watching the Vampire Diaries on the CW on TV? Those two guys are hot... What is it about vampires that turns 53 year old ladies into teenagers??????:D

I look forward to vampire diaries every thursday...LOVE IT. And i agree,the vampire brothers are hot,hot HOT!!! Last night episode had me at the edge of my seat...

As for New Moon...im dragging my DH to it sunday night and i can HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF:eek: im watching Twilight tonight so i can refresh my memory;):D

p.s im looking forward to seeing jacob without his shirt:p

It's cute reading all the Hot Jacob posts. I am somewhat related so I must contain myself, but I do love those muscles. My grandmas sister, is his great grandma. I have never met him though, but he has sent autographed posters to my daughter.

Melissa, you could kindly offer to join him in the shower and hose him down proper til he's all squeaky clean ;)

LOL!!!! :p

Ok see this is my thing with Edward: Rob Pattinson as a vampire...HOT. Rob Pattinson in real life...not so hot. I heard rumors he has a hygenie problem, ie doesn't bathe everyday. EW!

Glad to heard that is a good movie, my DD saw it this morning on some movie reviews that it wasn't that good, one start out of five!!!
I can wait to go watch it!!!!

Who cares about the reviews!! HA!

My DD and I saw it Friday night. We really enjoyed it, better than the first one. We love the werewolves, and JACOB!!!!

It was so funny when he took his shirt off to help Bella, someone gasped "OMG!" It was hilarious, but expressed many of our sentiments, I'm sure.

I thought the scenes with the Valturi were too short.

Am I the only one who thinks the actress who portrays Bella sucks?? Her mumbling drives me crazy!

Team JACOB!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.