Never Ending DOMS

lrusso

Cathlete
I did P90X Legs last week for a change. I did the lunges, where you put your back leg on a chair (25 each leg). I could barely sit for 3 days. Then on Monday, I did Squeeze Stronger. She does stiff leg dead lifts really fast. The more I stick my butt out while I do them, the more I know it's working the muscle. And now my hamstrings have been KILLING me :eek: ever since. Each day they get a little worse.

What's the longest you have had DOMS? And which of your muscles take the longest to recover?

Linda :)

Enjoy the pain! ;)

I am no stranger to the 3 day DOMS in the lower body!

I think the only thing that has ever beaten that is the DOMS I got from running the 2 half marathons and the 1 eighteen miler that I did. DOMS from them lasted more like a week! :eek:

Now..granted I'm semi-new to strength training. I've done it before..but not in a long long time. I started STS last Tuesday, and had chest muscle tightness all the way until about yesterday. Fairly severe for 3 - 4 days...and then just a tightness for the rest of the time. Just in time to do chest again! :D

Kay

1st time I did B&G I hurt for a week. Pretty rough the first 3 days, then sore around the edges for the next few. I get chest DOMS big time, too, but they never last as long as the leg ones. The leg DOMS like to hang around.

Nan

I get DOMS every single time I do a lower body weight workout to some degree. The longest I had them was 5 days, I think. I think it was caused by either Leaner Legs or Butts and Guts. I know for sure it was CATHE!!!! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.