Netflix has fitness DVD's!

bethj

Cathlete
I can't believe this-they have all kinds of stuff-Firms, Karen Voight, Kathy Smith, Crunch. Not the newest releases, but still...a great way to preview something before you invest in it! No Cathe's on the list however..
Beth

i saw that. i wanted to try out some of the karens and kathy's before i decided if i want those as well. maybe with cathe's new deal her beginner/intermediates will be on there. imagine if ppl tried before they buyed cathes. she would clean up the fitness video market b/c ppl would just fall in love with the workouts.
kassia
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

I've rented quite a few fitness DVD's from Netflix (they have some stinkers in there!). It's good to "try before you buy" to save some money!

Unless they've improved their listing system recently, though, fitness videos are sometimes hard to find. They don't all seem to be listed together (I had a hard time finding the Push/Pull Fitprime workout DvD and the other Kickbutt workout DVD that was released withh it--or maybe Push/Pull was Kickbutt and Fitprime was two other workouts?)

If you are a Netflix member, you can always request DVD's. If enough people request Cathe DVD's, they may add them to their selection.

I have rented fitness DVD's from Netflix also. It's a great way to preview before you buy. I had purchased too many DVD's and wanted desperately to take them back and couldn't. :eek:( Once you start renting, you really start to see how many bad ones there are. For the most part I found that Kathy Smith had the best selection... I have purchased like 4-5 after renting them. There were a few others, but nothing to rave about.

And yes, they do not carry Cathe. But you can also buy any DVD's from collagevideo.com. They have a 30-day money back guarantee if you want to send it back. I purchased my first Cathe video from them. I will probably buy from Cathe.com from now on because I just loved the first one and know I'll like the others (everyone else does!). I wish that Netflix carried Cathe, I'll go and put in a request right away.

Yes, the searching for videos on Netflix is hard. It's probably best to know who or what you're looking for and just do a search on the name or title. Then you'll get better results. And it's a good idea to read the user comments. They'll often give a good insight to the video and save you from renting a bad one.

good luck everyone!

Jen

Flicketyfit.com does too. Has three Cathe workouts: Imax 3, Core Maxes and Low Max, but no more of Cathe's...what a crying shame!

Charlotte~~

okay charlotte you are about to get me in trouble with hubby over this site LOL. i checked it out it does look pretty good. i like to try a bunch of pilates videos before i expand the collection. thanks for the link.
kassia
When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.