Need your support!!!!

Wow!! 615 votes!

Wow, wow, wow!! I'm still in second place with 615 votes, but even if we don't win, I just want to say how awesome it is to have such an amazing support from all my Cathletes! Much love to you all and many thanks! Please keep sharing on facebook pages and in emails and twitters to continue voting until Thursday night at midnight!!! The day we find out if I get to take my friend Mandy (who took the pic) is also her birthday, so what a special gift that will be to her if we win!!!

Lumeria Maui

Today and Tomorrow!

Today and tomorrow is the last day to vote. I found out my friend Mandy who took the pic and that I want to take on this trip, her birthday is tomorrow when they tally the votes! What a great birthday gift to give her with this trip!! But I need your help in order to do it. I'm down by 70 votes and you all have been so great to help me so far, but if you could please continue sharing the link below with your friends and family, I would greatly appreciate it and give any Cathlete a FREE stand up paddle lesson for commenting on my facebook page that you shared it! That way if you are ever in my neck of the woods and want to take a lesson, I would love to take you out for FREE and show you! Just a way to say thanks for taking time to help a sistah out!

Lumeria Maui

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.