Need Turbo Fire help

jackie7

Cathlete
I want to jump on the bandwagon, but I really hated Turbojam! Is TurboFire different and if so, which package of dvds is the best to start with?

Well if u "hated" TJ then u may not like TF unless u like higher intensity workouts.....TF is higher intensity and also moves a lil faster than TJ.....but they are very similar in how they progress.....the music is good in both, so if u didn't like the music in TJ u most likely won't like it in TF b/c it's on the same wavelength IMO....I like both of them but TF is more fun.....HTH:)

It does depend on exactly why you didn't like TJ. For me, I thought it was a little slow, a little too . . . I don't know. I just didn't click with it.

TF, however, I love. It's faster, but there's a modifier if you need to do lower impact. Chalene is on a stage facing you with only two background exercisers (one is the modifier), so it seems like you're part of the class.

The energy is incredible and I find the workouts fun.

When u buy turbofire, it's a set.. Includes lots of DVDs including an ab workout and sculpting, toning upper and lower body workouts with bands

well there is a Turbo Fire Starter Pack a Turbo Fire Keep on Burnin' DVD as well as the complete system. Would I be better off getting something like this?

I would get whatever package has tf60 in it. That is my favorite and one of the best workouts in TF. the others are awesome too but TF60 is great, tough, fun and flies by.

But im curious, you said you hated turboJam, so why are you asking about TF? TF is very similar, its TurboJam just MORE ADVANCED.

I would just hate for you to waste your money on something, especially if you hated TJ?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.