Need some replacements for the January Rotation - any ideas?

tricia

Cathlete
Hi everyone-

(I posted a similar question in the Rotations Forum). I am starting Cathe's January rotation, but "I do not (yet!) have the X10 DVD - what would you suggest as a replacement for those workouts in the rotation that utilize X10? I was thinking maybe a premix from To The Max or Crossfire could work for either the Cardio Blast & Fat Burning Circuits - not sure what to use for the Low Impact X10, but I imagine something from the Low Impact Series will work? Since I don't know the workouts I'm trying to replace, I am just not sure which way to go." I appreciate any input you may have!!

Thanks & Happy 2015~

If you have Drill Max and Low Impact Circuit, you can use those. DM and LIC are great for intense fat burning circuits. TTM and Crossfire will also work well. In LIS, AB, CS, and AT will substitute for the Low Impact X10. I like all 3 but AT is a favorite. With the right weights, it is a sweet little killer workout that leaves the entire body nicely worked out. I find it harder than AB and CS. You'll have plenty of premixes to work with to accommodate any length you want.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.