Need Help With A Rotation

jessicarobin

Hello Everyone! I hope ya'll are having a great day!

I have a question for anyone. I am looking for a rotation that will help me slim down the lowerbody and add some muscle to the upperbody. It also would be great if I could lose about 5 lbs. You got anything for my?

Check out fitnessvideofanatics.com. They have so many rotations that it is hard to choose from. Here is one you may try using a few of A-jock's mish moshes for the lower body:
M: PUB
T: Rhythmic Step or Imax 1 Warm up/CTX Power Circuit Circuit segment/Boot Camp cardio & lower body only premix
W: Cardio of choice (lower impact or rest)
Th: MIC WU & Hi/lo sement/10-10-10 Hi/lo/Step & Intervals interval segment/(if you can stand it Pyramid Lower Body Stability ball work)OR Circuit Max doing leg circuits: Cycle 1: Squats Cycle 2: Static lunges Cycle 3: Pile' Squats Cycle 4: Static Lunges Cycle 5: Standard & Pile Squats Cycle 6: Static Lunges or after the 6th earobic segment do PLB calves and stability ball work
F: PUB
S: Lower body or cardio( I love the stability ball work in PLB and would maybe work this in again) I am always surprised when I haven't done this in a while how hard the stability ball work is and I can really feel it in my hamstrings and thighs!
Anyway, just an idea...good luck!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.