Need advice on next Cathe videos to use

kittygrrll

Hello all,

First post here but I've been lurking and reading. I'm new to Cathe, but not to fitness DVDs.

I'm 2 weeks away from completing x-train - yay! Before that I did Charlene Johnsons CLX, then turbo fire, then a hybrid of the two.

I want to continue on with another Cathe rotation, but am unsure what to order. I have free weights, but no barbell. I don't mind buying a little more equipment.

Special areas of concern are legs and stomach. I'm 46 and at a good weight (112 and 5'3") but want to continue to get stronger and lean.

Any recommendations are appreciated!!

TIA!!

Lisa

I love the "low impact" series! There's so much variety with No Nonsense workouts. Afterburn in particular is a bit intense! You should also check out the hardcore series. Great stuff!

I recommend the Low Impact Series if you want "a set".

For individual dvds, I'd recommend Butts & Guts, and/or the Kick Punch and Crunch/Legs&Glutes dvd. If you dont want to purchase the entire Low Impact Series, I recommend Afterburn (really great lower body workout), Athletic Training and Turbo Barre from that series!

Happy Shopping!

I recommend the Low Impact Series if you want "a set".

For individual dvds, I'd recommend Butts & Guts, and/or the Kick Punch and Crunch/Legs&Glutes dvd. If you dont want to purchase the entire Low Impact Series, I recommend Afterburn (really great lower body workout), Athletic Training and Turbo Barre from that series!

Happy Shopping!

I agree with all these. I own the Low Impact Series, but the ones I use often are Turbo Barre, Athletic Training, and After Burn in that order. Buts and Guts and Kick Punch & Crunch are regulars on my monthly rotations as well. And for weight training can't leave out the Pyramids which come in one DVD: Pyramid Upper Body and Pyramid Lower Body, and the Gym Style series. All of these are classics and if you want to get them all and save some money, always check out Cathe's deal of the day. You can also use monthly coupons for additional discounts, and orders over $50 ship free.

Yes, I agree with Pyramids as well! For split routines I agree with the Gym Styles. If you want to focus more on total body workouts, I'd get Muscle Max (or STS Total Body) and High Reps...one is more strength/lower rep, the other more endurance/higher rep. I really feel the burn with Hi Reps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.