My workout blender doesn't work

hawgwild

Cathlete
My Workout Blender will not import any dvds. Old otr new. I made one successful workout and the blender just freezes. I'm not buying any more digi downloads until the blender works.

Wish Workout Blender worked

I can't get the workout blender to work at all either. I just downloaded it over the weekend and importing a video download but only got a message that it was loading but it never actually loaded anything. I tried deleting the folders as suggested in other threads but haven't had any luck and there's been no response in the forums. :(

Don't worry. No one responds to me either... lol.
I'm not sure what to do about it either. I've updated my computer as well as Adobe Air. (when I started Blender last time, Air wanted to update and it shut Blender down first) Nothing changed.
Which folders are you supposed to delete. I have everything on my computer in folders. If there were no folders my files would be a mess! That just doesn't make any sense...
I have all my Cathe digi downloads in one single folder in my Videos folder.

I made a few workouts which didn't end up having the chapters they were supposed to... I was then told to update Adobe Air and the Blender hasn't worked at all since... It seems to be an incompatibility with the new version of Adobe Air.

Oh! Maybe that's what it is... I wonder if just uninstalling Air would do the trick.
I also made one successful Blender workout. Well sort of. The Imax 3 chapters end in weird spots. The chapters end before the recovery for each interval is over, then the next chapter starts right in the middle where it had left off. It makes for a really strange blender workout... lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.