my success

RN240EMTP

I got hooked by watching FitTV and discovered that Cathe had a website where I could get DVD's, etc. so I ended up getting a few of the older VHS tapes through ebay and I started with those first, I then went on to get the Intensity series and I love it! When i first started, I was not able to do the entire Boot Camp workout and now i do it just fine, and a few of the moves on other tapes like the Pikes I am able to do now and could not do at first. So I have seen the progress, how my weights have went up and up to where I am doing heavier on alot of things than what they do on the DVD, and how my endurance has skyrocketed since the beginning.

I am a nurse and would have alot of problems with moving heavy patients because I am only 5'1" tall and let me say since I've been doing moves like deadlifts and all the back routines and especially the core strength, I have not felt the back pain like I used to.

I am also a firefighter and needed to gain more upper body strength and let me tell you this past weekend we did some training on ladders and I picked up a 24' extension ladder and put it right up and did not realize how much stronger my legs and upper body had gotten! I also climbed the 100' aerial ladder so quickly! I kept imagining that I was doing "Muscle Endurance" all those sets and sets of leg presses and before I knew it I was at the top looking down!

Cathe your videos are just what I needed, they are tough enough to kick my butt sometimes, but also encouraging enough to keep me going and I really like the music on Pyramid Upper body. I have stayed motivated and on track now for over 5 months and just ordered two new DVD's Core Max and Muscle Max.

Thank you for what you have done for those of us who work out at home or alone I would never have been able to stick with a program unless it was this great!

Lesley in Ohio

Lesley ~

Your post is a fine testament to the results we can achieve thru consistent training. Good for you! You sound like an amazing person. Train hard....stay strong.

Your friend in fitness ~

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

Great for you! I just discovered her on FitTV too and am now figureing out which DVDs to buy! I love it and am soo hooked. Also thanks for your service being a fire fighter.. you all aren't appreciated enough!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.