My Otomix review

Spinin28

Cathlete
I recently ordered some stuff from Otomix and thought I would give it a review here.

I bought the new Camouflage cargo pants$46.00 and a long sleeve scoop neck tee $26.00.

I have to say that the packaging of the item was quite poor, the box was really torn up when I finally got it..and I could easily see my items inside from the rips in the packaging, I was worried that both items were not inside.

The pants fit great and are very comfortable, the material is very thin..very much like what you would see with Pj pants. The shirt is oh so soft and comfy and also fits very well, it is tapered so it shows off my waist..the top is very very light weight..also very similar to Pj's. I like the clothes however it would be nice to see a little bit more substantial material for long term use and cooler temps outside.

:)

Thanks for the review. I receive their catalog and want to try their stuff but have been hesitant for some reason. I think I will order a top or two and see if I like the material.

I have ordered many things from otomix and I have been mostly happy with the experience. I especially like the low cut mesh tie waist swear pants - I have these in every color and live in em all summer and fall. Like previously mentioned, they are thin and not appropriate for winter but i actually prefer my sweat pant type items thin. I have also ordered sneakers from there which was very disappointing- they were made very bad. I also have a few hoodies from there that i love.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.