My Nutrition Problems

tchfit

For the last two days I can't access My Nutrition. Whenever I try it takes me to the screen to purchase it. I have closed the browser and tried to log in again several times but nothing works. I am getting frustrated with this program. I like it when it works, but since there have been several days I can't get in it has been a waste of money.

I'm having the same problem. But I get the log on again screen that doesn't do anything. I love the program, and have all of my info there, but would like to be able to access it.

I did know the risks when I signed up for a Beta program, but I would like to get my money's worth as well.

For the last two days I can't access My Nutrition. Whenever I try it takes me to the screen to purchase it. I have closed the browser and tried to log in again several times but nothing works. I am getting frustrated with this program. I like it when it works, but since there have been several days I can't get in it has been a waste of money.

I see what is causing the problem in your case. I think we have fixed the issue for you, but I need you to test again by clicking on the Nutrition link in the WM (please make sure you're logged in). Please let us know if this is now working for you?

I'm having the same problem. But I get the log on again screen that doesn't do anything. I love the program, and have all of my info there, but would like to be able to access it.

I did know the risks when I signed up for a Beta program, but I would like to get my money's worth as well.

Yours is a different problem, but I think we fixed your problem too. Can you please test now and let us know?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.