My movie day Some good movie recommendations

beth6395

Cathlete
Ok my hubby and I took a Sunday and decided to watch some movies If you like a good moving movie we watched Shattered a new release with Pierce Brosnan and Maria Bello it was so good. We also watched Mark Wahlburg in "Shooter" pretty good. And The Brave One with Jodie Foster liked it too. We have 1 more to watch Rescue Dawn with Christian Bale we have to take a break and cook dinner for the family. Wow I managed to squeeze in my workout and play girls monopoly with my girls.

beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

Liked Shooter and the Brave One. Just rented American Gangster, I love gangster flicks, and this one didn't disappoint. One movie I didn't enjoy was Michael Clayton..just didn't do it for me.

If you want a fun movie, try Perfect Strangers with Bruce Willis and Halle Barry.

Loved National Treasure Book of Secrets!

Horton Hears a Who looked really cute too.

I would like to see the new movie with Kate Hudson and Matthew Macaughnahey (sp?).

I didn't like Michael Clayton either, I just wasn't into it.

Loved the Brave One though and American Gangster!! Excellent! But I like gangster movies ALOT!

That makes me feel better, I didn't care for Michael Clayton either. I just felt like an outsider looking in and I couldn't figure it out, I even read the back of the DVD just to get a clue. It made me sleepy, too.

I also rented, Gone Baby Gone, which was pretty good--although a little depressing, and Dan in Real Life with Steve Carell--it was cute.

>Liked Shooter and the Brave One. Just rented American
>Gangster, I love gangster flicks, and this one didn't
>disappoint. One movie I didn't enjoy was Michael Clayton..just
>didn't do it for me.
>
>If you want a fun movie, try Perfect Strangers with Bruce
>Willis and Halle Barry.

Actually we did start to watch it last week it was on "On Demand"

beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.