My little boy

B

barb

Conor James arrived on Feb 13th (11 days early) weighing in at 6lbs 15ounces and 21 inches long. I am still trying to figure out how I got so lucky as to have such a beautiful baby boy...(I'll be glad when I can stop crying every time I think of him!)

Thank you Cathe and Shiela for this forum as you made this first time pregnancy much more bareable. I missed Cathe being pregnant with me after her delivery!

Congratulations to everyone who has delivered or is pregnant now!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Barb and family!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-00 AT 05:02PM (EST)</font></center>

Hi Barb,

I am so happy for you and your new little guy. I too remember crying when I thought of my little baby girl. It happened again after I had my son. They are all absolute miracles and I am so thankful every day for my two beautiful children. You will always have those feelings. It's part of being a mommy. I never knew that I had such a powerful love within me. Isn't it wonderful?

Enjoy every minute,

Sheila

Congratulations Barb!

How exciting and I love the name too!! Conor James. Enjoy EVERY minute because it will go so quickly that you won't believe it. I know you have heard that probably a zillion times, but it is UNBELIEVEABLE how fast it really does go. My baby is 21 now and my daughter is 27. Seems like only yesterday I was looking at them in amazement after the miracle of birth. Enjoy your little bundle of joy!!
happy.gif

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy that baby!!!!!!!! I have 3 and my second one....my baby boy as I call him turned 3 today=( Growing up fast!!!!! My daughter will be 1 next month.....The first few yrs. seem to fly by!!!! MichelleP

That's great!

My oldest (now 6) is a boy, and isn't it amazing how much you can feel for that little guy?! There really is something about a little boy that is just so special. Congratulations!

Kristin

congrats

Congratulations to you and your family! Rest, eat and enjoy your new baby boy! Remember to always be on guard of his water gun!

Hi Barb!

Oh how wonderful. A beautiful baby boy----thats so precious. Conor James is such a nice name. Wow, we sure did have a lot in common----both 1st time prenancies, both early, and both boys. I can feel your emotions coming right through this screen. I was (and still am) the same way. This joy intensifies minute by minute(be sure to have your tissues handy
happy.gif
). Congratulations and warmest wishes to you and your family.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.