MY INSANITY HAS ARRIVED

Zozo

Cathlete
:eek::DI cannot tell you how excited I was to get it! I know I shouldn't, but I get all giddy, and happy, and hyperactive. of course I just dived right in there, and randomly chose a dvd. I will be doing the rotation, but not until I have finihsed my current one.
Well, when I ordered insanity, I though 'hardest workout dvd out there?' pft. No way. Well, yes way. WOW! It's awesome! I completed the whole thing, but wow! I have never sweated so much. My thighs have never screamed so much either. And in far less time. When the warm up started, I was like 'wow, this is hard'... and then he announced that it was the warm up! And I know I have great cardio fitness, so I was AMAZED at this. I am soooo happy :) Perhaps a little less fun factor than Cathe, but I have developed Plantar Fascitas, and it is killing me when doing step. It didn't even twinge doing Insanity. I am just over the mooon. Anyway, apart from getting the excitement off my chest, I just wanted to say THANKYOU to everyone that recommended it :)

Hi Zozo,

I know, I did the fit-test and that was tough!!! :eek: I'm gonna break into the real workouts tomorrow. Which DVD did you try?

Pam

I did the first one... I think it's plyo interval circuit :)
I'm still on an insanity buzz :)
:D Hope you enjoy yours!

Still waiting for mine...

...I'm glad to hear you like it, Zozo! Also glad to hear that your foot problem doesn't bother you. I'd been hesitant to order because of issues with my right foot. Maybe it won't be a problem.

Okay, any day now... :rolleyes:

(Is UPS here yet?)

I'm so excited for you. You are going to just love the versatility of those workouts. Do them as is, put them in a rotation or a routine. Use them for your cardio days... the list goes on and on. Have fun!

Janie

Thank you guys :) I really am excited :) Especially hhaving tested out my foot with it :)
Does anybody have a favourite workout? Which one do you like the best?

:D

Hooray! My INSANITY has arrived!

And now I have to do it, don't I? I'm looking forward to the challenge -- thanks for all of the info and cheerleading!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.