My First Cathe DVD Being Delivered Today!

I just ordered my DVD on Sunday and its already being delivered today! I just check the UPS tracking. I'm very impressed at how fast it is being delivered. I can't wait to try it out tonight! I'll let you all know how it goes.

Tina

How exciting!!! Yes, please let us know how it goes. I'm looking forward to hearing about it!

Good luck!
Kel

Thanks! I ordered the Basic Step + Body Fusion DVD. I'm also getting Low Impact Step + Total Body Sculpting DVD. I'm going to following the three month beginner rotation tha Cathe designed. I'm really exicted to get started! I'm making an early New Year's resolution to stick to this routine for three months and really work on eating clean.

Tina

YAY! its always fun getting new workouts delivered to your door!

which reminds me, i think its time for me to order something new too :eek:

Have fun Tina! Once you discover Cathe, it is hard to find other workouts you will enjoy as much while working so hard!
Angela:7

Yes, I did Basic Step and Upper Body Sculpt last night and I LOVED it! It was so much fun and I really worked up a sweat - the time just flew by. I'm sore today but it's a good sore. Today is a rest day then tomorrow I'm going to do Basic Step and Lower Body Sculpt. I can really see myself getting addicted to Cathe!

Tina

Oh, don't you worry. Soon you'll have the entire library and will be rapidly chomping at the bit for new workouts!

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

uh oh - have you prepared your credit card for what's to come in the next months??

I got my first Cathe DVD in April of this year and now here it is October and there are only 4 DVD's I have yet to buy! I've put clothes-buying aside in favor of Cathe-buying because I know Cathe-buying will let me buy smaller sizes when it comes to clothes-buying! ;-)

I'm very excited for you to be at the beginning of your Cathe journey!! Viewing each new DVD is like hearing a great song for the first time. Cherish it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.