My dreams...what to do?

Spinin28

Cathlete
OK ladies!!

I know that I posted before about moving to Arizona area, as I live in Indiana..YUCK!

I am feeling more and more strongly about moving..I hate living here and feel that there is more for me in Arizona.. I am an RN and I am very interested in plastic surgery, my dream job would be to be the Plastic surgeon's right hand RN doing surgeries and pre-op and post-op education..etc..

Today I did a job search on Monster and only one position came up and it was for plastic surgery, exactly what I am looking for..EXACTLY! So I sent a email explaining my experience (Labor and delivery and Operating room (scrub, assist, circulate) 5 years) and where I am currently living. I am so excited!

I am feeling such a strong push to live my dreams..and I have always wanted to live in AZ all my life. I feel as if my dreams are going to start coming to me, and my life is going to change very soon.

Just thought I would share.

Denise
:)

Catherine,

Thanks! I hope so too...this will be a huge change for my kids and I.

The one thing I did not mention is that I would be leaving my husband to do this, my to Alabama in June so I am free as a bird to move where I wish.

Great news, Denise! You are an inspiration to others that if you really want something bad enough your life truly will open up that opportunity to you! I wish you all the best!:) :)

Jennifer

I wish you the best of everything in your new adventures.

You are brave and courageous to not only make one, but TWO major changes in your life (for the better, I think).

Many people just dream the dream and never fulfill it.

Denise,

What is wrong with Indiana? I think it is great, but then again, I came here from Illinois, which is big improvement :).

Good luck to you and I hope it all works out in the end! I have family in Arizona. They have never seen snow. Isn't that funny?

Sara

Did I get this right? You are leaving your husband??????

I think AZ is awesome, there are a lot of great jobs, especially in your field, the weather is great (well, aside from the 120 degrees in August :) but at least it's a dry heat :+ , housing now is affordable again, great place to live wouldn't want to live anywhere else - just went up to MN - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Minneapolis, but the cold - I could never put up with it.

But is it really worth to leave your husband, or did I just misread this??

Take care,

Carola

Where in Indiana are you? I can see Arizona being a much more beautiful place than it is here!:7

Sara, how about you? Also where in Illinois are you from? I'm also an Indiana transplant from Illinois. We are in Kokomo. Stoplight City!

Terri

Denise,

GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not? This is your dream! If you don't do it, you'll probably regret it later and/or always live with that "what if"....

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

OK, I'm going to rain on the parade. If you are leaving your husband because the marriage is over, alright. Or are you leaving your husband to follow your "dream?" Sounds selfish to me. And what about the kids? I'm never in favor of taking the kids so far away from a parent unless abuse in involved. I don't have all the facts. In fact, I have none of the facts. But I have to plead that you not deprive your kids a father to follow a dream. Your dreams can wait until the kids are grown and gone. Just MHO.

>OK, I'm going to rain on the parade. If you are leaving your
>husband because the marriage is over, alright. Or are you
>leaving your husband to follow your "dream?" Sounds selfish to
>me. And what about the kids? I'm never in favor of taking the
>kids so far away from a parent unless abuse in involved. I
>don't have all the facts. In fact, I have none of the facts.
>But I have to plead that you not deprive your kids a father to
>follow a dream. Your dreams can wait until the kids are grown
>and gone. Just MHO.

Robin,

I am Leaving because the marriage is over (And has been for the last 3 years, long story) and btw my kids are not his kids, and their father is not involved or living here.

Those are the facts...and you did not rain on my parade your opinion is appreciated.

:)

Hi Robin -

Have a great time following your dream. Arizona is one of the place that my DH and I were thinking of moving. His best friend is actually trying to find a house out there now. Good luck to you and your kids!!!!

Lea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.